??Sign up today for our????2019 CSA!
Join the Blooming Junction family by subscribing to our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program! Save money, know where your food is coming from, and be assured the most natural and wholesome production methods are being used. Subscribing to a weekly box of fresh produce helps ensure that your family is eating right! We???ll supply you??every week??with a varied collection of delicious, natural food at a real savings.
Growing these delicious, nutritious crops for your table requires us to invest upfront in seeds, soil amendments, supplies and of course time, in the months preceding harvest. A CSA program allows you to become a part of the process and the farm, for a weekly supply of fresh produce from late spring through fall.
It???s a win-win:You know where your tasty organic food is coming from and you???re supporting your local farmer!
We offer two choices for 2019:
- Full Share: For??$600 you get 20 weeks??of approximately $40 worth of vegetables at $30/week. Plenty of veggies for a family of 3-5.
- Half Share: For??$350 you get 20 weeks??of approximately $20 worth of veggies at $17.50/week. Plenty of veggies for 1-2.
With a Full Share CSA you will receive the equivalent of two grocery bags (Half Share, one bag) full of produce every week for 20 weeks, from mid-June through mid-November. Both shares will offer a seasonal mix of eight to twelve vegetables, herbs, and fruits with a consistent staples such as salad greens.
*CSA shares will be available for pick up at our farm on Tuesday and Friday evenings.
|Example June Full Share||Example August Full Share||Example October Share|
|1||Bunch Carrots||4||Sweet Peppers||1||Green Cabbage|
|1||Bunch Broccoli||1 lb Hot Peppers||1||Cauliflower|
|1||Bunch Kale||1||Melon||1||Bunch Broccoli|
|?? Pound Salad Mix||2||Cucumbers||2 Winter Squash|
|1||Green Cabbage||3 lb Tomatoes||1||Head Lettuce|
|1 lb Early Potatoes||1||Pint Cherry Tomatoes||1||Bunch Kale|
|1||Bunch Beets||1||Bunch Basil||1||Bunch Carrots|
|1||Bunch Green Garlic||2 Walla Walla Sweet Onions||1||Bunch Beets|
|1||Pint Snap Peas||4||Summer Squash||1||Bunch Dill|
|1||Bunch Radish||1 lb Green Beans||1 lb Baby Pac Choi|
|1||Bunch Onion||6||Ears Corn||1.5 lb Potatoes|
|1||Pint Strawberries||1||Pint Blueberries||2||Leeks|
Your Advantages to Being a CSA Share-Holder:
- Eat ultra-fresh food, with all the flavor and vitamin benefits.
- Get exposed to new vegetables and new ways of cooking. Each share comes with new recipes to try.
- kids typically favor food from ???their??? farm ??? even veggies they???ve never been known to eat!
- Develop a relationship with the farmer growing your food and learn more about how food is grown.
- Save money by buying directly from the farmer, cutting out the middleman.
- Save time by picking up a box of veggies that is packed and ready to go.
For more information, or to join our 2018 CSA, please email email@example.com