Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Rosemary and Sea Salt!
Most fingerling potatoes are small enough to cook whole or halved, providing more crispy skin surface for the coarse sea salt and slightly blackened fresh Rosemary to adhere to!
Author: Ron Guilford
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 pounds Fingerling Potatoes
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tps Coarse Sea Salt (less if you are cutting back on salt)
- 6 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- Wash potatoes and cut in half lengthwise if they are thick.
- Dry potatoes and place in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Drizzle Olive Oil over potatoes- stir so that all surfaces and oiled.
- Strip Rosemary leaves from stems and sprinkle over potatoes.
- Roast at 450 for 20 minutes turning turning twice. Potato should fall off fork when stabbed.
- Be sure to spoon up and serve all the blackened Rosemary... the flavor is wonderful!