Corn and Roasted Red Pepper Salad
The perfect summer dish, especially when our fresh corn is in season!
Author: Jennifer Perillo
- For the salad part-
- 2 cups grilled or roasted corn kernels
- ½ cup chopped roasted red peppers;.
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the dressing-
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Freshly squeezed juice of ½ lime
- For the dressing: Add the oil, vinegar, honey and lime juice to a deep bowl. Whisk to combine.
- For the salad: Add the corn, peppers, shallot and cilantro to the bowl. Stir with a spoon until well mixed. Season with salt and pepper. Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving so the flavors can marinate. May be made up to 1 day in advance and stored in a covered container in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serves 4