Fall Pomegranate Sangria
This pomegranate sangria is perfectly sweet with just the right fruit and wine combination. It is everything a pitcher cocktail should be, and more.
Author: Vanessa Moto
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1 bottle semisweet white wine
- 1½ cup pomegranate juice
- ¾ cup orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 2 oranges, 1 juiced and 1 thinly sliced into rounds
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 10-12 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 bottle sparkling Moscato
- In a large pitcher, mix together the white wine, pomegranate juice, orange liqueur, and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Then, add the pomegranate seeds, orange slices, and mint.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, add the sparkling Moscato.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Pour sangria and fruit into glasses, and serve.
- Decorate glasses with extra mint leaves.