We’re now filling orders for curbside pickup!
In order to better serve our community during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering grocery and produce ordering via email at no additional charge. You can now order produce and grocery items and pick them up outside our store.
SCROLL DOWN TO DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM. Orders are available for pick up Monday – Friday. All inventory availability is subject to change, and all sales are final. We are not yet able to pull orders for plants and garden supplies for you , though our entire store (including our Garden Center) is open for onsite shopping.
- Save the produce and grocery order form below on your computer desktop. The order form is a spreadsheet that requires Microsoft excel or another program that can edit .xlsx files. If you are using a phone or tablet you must have an app that allows you to open and edit spreadsheets.
- Open the file and enter the quantities you desire for each item. Orders must exceed $25 total.
- Save your changes, then email the completed order form to: email@example.com with the subject line GROCERY ORDER
- We will process your order within 24 hours Monday – Thursday. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will be available the following Monday. We will call you when your order is ready and you will be required to pay over the phone via credit card.
- If you would like to have us bring your order out to the parking lot please call when you arrive.
PLEASE NOTE: Inventory and prices are subject to change! Orders will be adjusted based on availability. All sales are final.