Bulk Produce Pre-Orders
Please review the following instructions:
- Complete the form below. Once you have submitted the form you should receive a confirmation email. This email confirms that your form was successfully submitted and does not indicate that your order is ready.
- We will call you when we are able to fill your order and take your credit card payment over the phone. Your order will not be reserved until payment is received.
- We are unable to guarantee your order will be ready on a specific date. If you have a preference for specific date(s) you can add them to the ‘Comments’ field, and we will do our best to accommodate given variable field conditions. Please note the “Availability” status of each crop in the description below to get a better idea of when we are able to fill your order!
- It is important that you pick up your order promptly once paying over the phone so that your produce is fresh.
- If you would like curb-side pickup just call our store (503) 681-4646 when you are in the parking lot and we will bring out your order
Thank you for pre-ordering your produce from Blooming Junction!
New Town Pippin Apples– Crisp, tart and juicy. This heritage variety was one of the first popular apple varieties in America! Their soft texture and sweet-tart flavor make them an ideal baking apple! Perfect for an all American apple pie! Availability: Available now!
Jonagold Apples- Sweet and tart, these apples are ideal for making applesauce, canning, or baking. Also tasty for fresh eating. Fresh from Hood River and can keep up to 10 months in the refrigerator! Availability: Season is almost over!
Beets– Red beets with tops clipped off. Perfect for pickling! Availability: Harvesting now!
Potatoes– Harvested from our farm this fall, fully cured and ready to eat or store! Varieties available: Purple Majesty, Terra Rosa, Norkatah Russet, Red Nordland, Fingerling Mix, and Red, White & Blue Mix. Please indicate variety in comments field. For more information about individual varieties check out our potato guide! Availability: 2020 crop available now.
*If you would like to purchase less than the minimum quantity just stop by the store, no need to pre-order!