Bulk Produce Pre-Orders
Please review the following instructions:
- Complete the form below. Once you have submitted the form you should receive a confirmation email. This email confirms that your form was successfully submitted, but does not indicate that your order is ready.
- We will call you when we are able to fill your order and take your credit card payment over the phone. Your order will not be reserved until payment is received.
- At this time we are unable to guarantee your order will be ready on a specific date. If you have a preference for specific date(s) you can add them to the ‘Comments’ field, and we will do our best to accommodate given variable field conditions. Please note the “Availability” status of each crop in the description below to get a better idea of when we are able to fill your order!
Thank you for pre-ordering your produce from Blooming Junction!
Currently Accepting pre-orders:
- Blackberries- Fresh picked from our farm, super juicy and super tasty! Great for jam, baking and of course fresh eating. Availability: Season ending soon!
- Heirloom Tomatoes– A mixture of delicious red and yellow heirloom tomato varieties, great for fresh eating, sauces, salsa and canning. Availability: Available now!
- Roma tomatoes- Traditional Italian sauce tomatoes! Excellent for canning, salsa and sauces. A limited quantity of San Marzano tomatoes are available, please specify in the comments if you are interested. Availability: Available now!
- Slicing tomatoes– A mixture of red tomato varieties. Great for fresh eating, salsa, canning and sauces. Availability: Available now!
- Gravenstein Apples– Tart, sweet and perfect for making applesauce, pie filling and more. Fresh from Hod River! Availability: Available now!
- Starkrimson Pears– Mild, sweet pear with a floral aroma. Gorgeous dark red skin makes this pear a beautiful addition to any meal. great for fresh eating, baking or canning. Fresh from Hood River! Available now.
- Bartlett Pears– A classic pear variety great for fresh eating, canning, baking and grilling. Stores well! Fresh from Hood River! Available now!
- Peaches– Yellow free stone peaches from Hood River. Taste like sunshine, super juicy, and great for preserving! Availability: Season ending soon!