Bulk Produce Pre-Orders
Please review the following instructions:
- Complete the form below. Once you have submitted the form you should receive a confirmation email. This email confirms that your form was successfully submitted, but does not indicate that your order is ready.
- We will call you when we are able to fill your order and take your credit card payment over the phone. Your order will not be reserved until payment is received.
- At this time we are unable to guarantee your order will be ready on a specific date. If you have a preference for specific date(s) you can add them to the ‘Comments’ field, and we will do our best to accommodate given variable field conditions. Please note the “Availability” status of each crop in the description below to get a better idea of when we are able to fill your order!
Thank you for pre-ordering your produce from Blooming Junction!
Currently Accepting pre-orders:
- Blueberries- Fresh picked blueberries from our farm. Perfect for fresh eating, preserving and baking. Freeze beautifully! Availability: Harvesting now!
- Pickling Cucumbers- Small, crunchy cucumbers perfect for pickling! Cucumbers range in size from 2″ – 5″. Smaller gherkin size cucumbers are not available. Fresh picked bunches of dill are available with your cucumbers! If you would like dill please specify in the comments. We recommend one bunch per 10 pounds of cucumbers. Bunches are $3 each. Availability: Harvesting the second week in July!
- Green Beans– Great for pickling! Availability: Ready late July
- Heirloom Tomatoes– A mixture of delicious red and yellow heirloom tomato varieties, great for fresh eating, sauces, salsa and canning. Availability: Late July/ early August
- Roma and San Marzano tomatoes- Traditional Italian sauce tomatoes! Excellent for canning, salsa and sauces. Availability: Late July/ early August
- Slicing tomatoes– A mixture of red tomato varieties. Great for fresh eating, salsa, canning and sauces. Availability: Late July/ early August
Open for pre-order later in the season:
- Yellow Peaches- Red haven or similar variety, Early August
- Gravenstein Apples- Mid August
- Bartlett Pears- Mid August
- Star Krimson- Mid August