- OPEN FOR U-PICK TODAY:
- We anticipate opening the following fields for U-Pick soon:
- Boysenberries – Mid July
- Blueberries – Mid July
- Sunflowers – August
- Stay updated on the latest U-Pick conditions! Check back here, follow us on facebook and instagram, sign up for our newsletter, or call/ drop by the store to see what’s open!
- If you want to U-Pick please check in with the cashier in the produce stand prior to heading out to the field.
- We provide U-Pick boxes, no outside containers please.
- All U-Pick berries are $2 per lb
- Our berries are grown naturally and we never spray chemical pesticides or herbicides on our berries.
- For now we are open for U-Pick 7 days a week during our normal business hours. This is subject to change so please check here or call before you come!
U-Pick Rules (Covid-19 edition)
- Only pick on the open rows. If you see a stop sign in the field do not pick past that point.
- No personal containers are allowed, please use the provided u-pick boxes only.
- All customers are required to sanitize their hands prior to entering the field.
- All customers over the age of 3 are required to wear masks while in field.
- Please do not eat the berries while picking.
- Please take all the berries you touch.
- Children must be supervised at all times. No pets allowed.
- Please maintain social distancing between you and other pickers (excludes those within your party)