- Are dogs allowed? Well behaved dogs on leashes are always welcome in our garden center. Dogs are not allowed in our U-Pick fields or inside our Farm Market.
- Do you ship plants? No, not at this time.
- Can I put plants on hold to pay for later? No, we do not hold plants that have not been paid for.
- Do you deliver? Yes, for large plant and garden purchases local delivery is available for a fee. Contact us for pricing.
- Do you host field trips and garden center tours? Yes! Contact us for more info about bringing your group to Blooming Junction!
- Do you recycle nursery pots? Yes! We accept burgundy Blooming Advantage pots for recycling. You can leave them in the pot recycling bins located on the East side on our Farm Market building, facing the parking lot. Other non-burgundy pots are not accepted.
Have another question? Contact US